View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3907931)   #467
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Some stats. I haven't done a super thorough check on these but they should be about right.

Driver gradings
Platinum: 73 (39%)
Gold: 48 (26%)
Silver: 38 (20%)
Bronze: 27 (15%)

That gives a 65/35 split between 'Pro' and 'Am'.

There are 4 all Platinum crews in LMP1 and 10 in GTE Pro.
The lowest graded driver line up is #50 Larbre Competition, with one Silver and two Bronze drivers.

Le Mans rookies: 34

Total previous race starts across the whole field: 808
Average race starts per crew: 13.0
Average race starts per driver: 4.4

Most experienced crews
#64 Corvette Racing 41 starts
#63 Corvette Racing 40 starts
#99 Proton Competition 40 starts

Least experienced crews
#78 Proton Competition 0 starts
#43 RLR MSport 1 start
#94 Porsche GT Team 1 start
#57 Car Guy Racing 1 start
#83 Kessel Racing 1 start

Nations represented:
France 34
UK 29
Italy 16
USA 15
Germany 8
Denmark 8
Netherlands 8
etc

Previous overall winners 11
Alonso, Bamber, Buemi, Dumas, Duval, Fassler, Jani, Lotterer, Nakajima, Rockenfeller, Tandy

Previous class winners (excluding overall) 37 (not sure that is totally accurate...)
Love me some stats! Made me realise a few errors in mine.

Maybe you can help me. I've got down 33 rookies for this year. Who am I missing?

Vandoorne, Andersen, Fjordbach, Binder, Falb, Van Uitert, De Vries, Jamin, Cullen, Smiechowski, King, Farano, Maini, Enqvist, Tereschenko, J.Krohn, Gounon, Jaminet, Olsen, Kimura, Cozzolino, Schiavoni, Pianezzola, Prette, Prette, Abril, Gostner, Gatting, Lu, Baptista, Fraga, Preining, Hoshino

I also realised that in the final list the ACO have reverted Andlauer back to his original silver (he's gold in 2019) - but they've not done the same for Preining. So JMW have bronze/gold/gold officially. Not sure what to make of that really - it's just inconsistent.

I keep getting a count of 28 bronze drivers on the entry too.