View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2019, 06:12 (Ref:3920617)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
Just be aware of extensive flash flooding in the Yorkshire Dales yesterday which may be along the route of that walk - not sure. One bridge washed away and lots of roads, paths etc disrupted. And check any accommodation booked as some properties have been flooded.

But the area is very much still 'open for business' so don't be put off - just be prepared for some possible disruption. If you're going west to east, after the Dales you'll then hit my locality of the North York Moors and the Cleveland Way.

Any problems or help needed just PM me.

Have a great trip!
The washed out bridge has impacted on the World Cycling Championships due to be held in Yorkshire in Sept. It was part of the Road Race course. I'm sure things will be sorted so your chance to see the likes of Thomas, Allphillipe, Bernal, et al in action.