View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2011, 05:56 (Ref:2965940)   #77
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Which is why LMP would be the better choice IMO. More chance for the Volkswagen group to gain a win or sweep the podium. And I wouldn't mind a Speed 8 Part2. Seeing the British racing green would be a welcome addition. GTE for what? They sell luxury cars, not sports cars, but winning overall would serve for more publicity for the brand. That's my opinion at least. Either way I'd like to see them in LeMans racing.
Le Mans is a very important part of Bentley's history, but as far as GT cars go, I think it would be wise for VAG to promote Lamborghini. It's just so strange not to see a legitimate Lambo out there in GTE with so many other similar cars represented. Maybe they don't want Lambos competing against Porsches, I don't know. Anyway, a Bentley LMP1 and Lambo GTE car may make more sense, but that is a lot of money we're talking about here and they could end up just competing against themselves.