View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2013, 22:48 (Ref:3323912)   #158
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Part of Indycars issue is no one cares about the manufacturers. V8 Supercars in Aussie, to the casual fan, is more about manufacturer and Ford vs Holden than the actual drivers.

Even F1 still has manufacturers with all the Ferrari fans not really giving a damn who's actually in the car, all they care about is that it's Ferrari and winning.

No one cares much about Indycar's engines Honda vs Chevy. And the casual race fan won't even know what Dallara is - it certainly doesn't relate to their own road car.
Well, I've become a Penske fan. I feel the urge to root for the one with most points in the standings, no matter his personality. (I don't like Alonso too much, but I root for him too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus666 View Post
Is Indycar in such a bad shape as Champ Car was in 2007-2008?
Television ratings are really low. I care about that because it endangers the future of IndyCar. Still, when I tune races I enjoy them a lot.