View Single Post
Old 17 May 2017, 00:29 (Ref:3733964)   #58
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
I would say the quote came from a Supercars spokesperson, speaking on behalf of the organisation. Happens in most organisations & news stories. (if the roles were reversed, and the article written by someone else, i'm sure you would find no fault with the piece)
"tongues are wagging"

"pals suggest"

"Wheels has been told"

if it was a Supercars spokesperson the quotes would have attribution.

No attribution means this is made up. It is a New Idea style piece, rehashing old quotes made under different context.

The news about who is behind it is interesting, it is clear Oscar Fiorinotto is the brains, and he has convinced PAYCE to back it, so both are looking to recoup their investment, but without the team's interest I can't see this growing legs.

Lambden's idea is a great and efficient one - but he is talking more about the Supercars owned thing than anybody else - he is giving it air.

He just needs to do his thing and ignore Supercars, put cars on the track, sign people up.