View Single Post
Old 30 May 2019, 16:43 (Ref:3907004)   #206
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Are people suggesting that a specific regulation should be introduced for Monaco only?
seems wrong to have different rules for different places. arguably thats not very sporting and potentially could lead to even more rules and exceptions being added for all manner of idiotic reasons (rich dude x wants the last race of the year to matter more so pays double to get double points).

but in this one case, i would be in favour to any set of rules that allows Monaco to stay on the calendar indefinitely...or at least until i have had a chance to go there.

in fairness though, i suppose they already do have safety exemptions for Monaco. no new track would be sanctioned with pits of this size, limited run off, so close to the water, different race weekend format, bar next to a corner..safety is already of secondary concern so why not also a distinct rule for the pits?