View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2019, 13:33 (Ref:3915331)   #98
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I watched it at the time and I've seen it again on the C4 highlights and though Leclerc might have been a little hard done by, I thought it was a racing incident and didn't warrant a penalty. I think a bit of inexperience came into play on Leclerc's part.
Quote:
How is it not completely apparent that Hamilton is a huge phony at this point? I've pointed stuff out before, but here it is again. [...] he immediately cried on the radio for the stewards to look at it. Says all the time he relishes a fight on the track between him and Vettel. Yet.... Took the fight right out of it by crying to the officials. Nkt the first time he has shown himself to be a phony, won't be the last.
I wonder if the same thoughts are held about Leclerc after this race?