Thread: A2gp?
View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2008, 12:23 (Ref:2257152)   #9
Lam Pak
Veteran

Lam Pak has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by META4
I would like to see this cars running instead of the Formula Renault V6 Asia , as they are very reliable . That could be a good step up for Asian Motorsport

formula renault v6 are going to be fisting by champ car panoz chassis or lola fnippon cars. no room for a1 gp cars. There will be an answer, let it be.

i really cant see a2gp really hapen.thats whisper words of hope. ferrari cars are expensive and second division countries dont have money to handle those cars, and they would spinning with the stars above. you couldnt lift them up in a wave of bills. a2 gp wont encourage people to teach new drivers.

i dont you know that its just you but have a championship as a national series and the car(s) represent different cities/provinces of that country was great. just like a national football league! shanghai, beijing, gungdong, macau and hong kong would enter for sure but the rest wont.im slightly off key but i like the innocent way that you imagine this. at sappy old movies you've seen hundreds of times the chinese motorsport is not ready to hold heavy leagues. chinese mainland drivers like formula geely, formula west , formula campus. all that trash series. good cars like old a1gp wont be sucessful in china.[/COLOR]