View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2022, 12:28 (Ref:4107497)   #8
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
Gen3 seems to have been designed specifically around getting the Camaro in and making sure the Mustang looks like a Mustang. Seamer also said only V8s are welcome going forward.

I can’t imagine many manufacturers will be interested because of the “V8 only” rule alone.

It seems like Gen3 was only ever just a cart to get a Camaro in no matter what, even the cost cuts lost out (if you believe the talk)
It will be interesting in the years to come when both SC and NASCAR work out that when V8's bite the dust and are no longer relevant in the market place both series will have a major problem. Saying "never" nearly always bites you back, the fact that the series is built around two cars one of which seems to have a short term expiry date will present problems in the not too distant future. I know that the motors are not production based but if the series becomes irrelevant due to the equipment used it will die a slow death. Some would say that slow death has already started, I am not sure about that but statements such as Seamer is spouting might accelerate its demise, talk about opening his mouth to change feet!!