Thread: Driver Rankings
View Single Post
Old 2 May 2006, 11:59 (Ref:1599319)   #1
rocketracer
Veteran

Australia
Albert Park
rocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrocketracer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Driver Rankings

chunterer's post in another thread "will fissi..." got me thinking:

Who are the top drivers from number 1 down (regardless of cars) in your opinion? not who they have been, not who they could be, but WHO are the top 10 form drivers at this very present moment in F1?

(IMO top 3 goes without saying)

1. Alonso
2. Michael
3. Kimi
4a. Webber - i'm australian, i don't care, webber is driving the wheels off that williams...
4b. Button - could possibly be higher as his quali has been a sensation, but his racing (or is that his car?) lets him down...
4c. Ralf - he's been inconsistent in the past, but he's really driving well ATM
4d. JPM - i think he will be in top 3 form drivers by seasons end, but imola was his only excellent drive so far (until this weekend hopefully...)
8. Villeneuve - he's slightly outperforming (IMO) his much fancied teammate and showing his class and experience.
9. Massa - doing a fine job, apart from melbourne. consider this: of all those driving a new car this year, who has adapted as well as massa?
10. Fisi - imola wasnt good, but apart from that hes been pretty good, but overshadowed by FA

dishonourable achievers:

1. Ide
2. trulli
3. rubens

Last edited by rocketracer; 2 May 2006 at 12:04.