Thread: ELMS Race ELMS round 3: Red Bull Ring
View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2014, 02:14 (Ref:3436476)   #40
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Actually, Chiana, people are trying to persuade you to adopt a different point of view--one in which you cna actually enjoy things.

You are trying to persuade us that the things we enjoy, really suck, and aren't at all enjoyable.

We are trying to get you to enjoy. Is that such a bad thing?

Where I'm from: screw everyone else anyway, because I only have a short time to live and I am damn well going to enjoy whatever I can.

And I enjoyed Saturday's race. Was it all I have ever wished for? Hell, no. Was it one of the best things going on at that time. IMO, Yes. So, I enjoyed it. Sounds like a good plan For me. You do what you want.

"Mommy, why is daddy peeing in his own Wheaties?" "He's a purist, dear, just ignore it."