Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2017, 04:56 (Ref:3782360)   #810
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Massa would be much better than any of the proposed candidates.

I suspect that airing his frustration about Williams' complete lack of development during the season lead to his current "retirement".

Was the lack of development as a result of the car being so far off what Paddy Lowe believed was necessary, that it just wasn't worth the bother?
Well paddy is now part of the Williams malaise but yes you are correct sir...this team we used to love is not the same team we used to love.

Probs I have been drinking but for real Williams is wrong now. Cross threads but I think this owner picked a business successor over a dreamer.