View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2019, 14:50 (Ref:3880432)   #8
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
how long do we have to put up with the sky exclusivity deal in the uk again?

i’m wondering if i could buy the f1 tv app coverage whilst in france and use it in the uk, especially after the drama that’s due to happen in march. it’s far more cost effective than trying to follow f1 through sky.

It may be possible if you get a non-geographical VPN for your device, provided that FOM have not used software that can detect these ways around the system. It is probable that you would have to pay for the VPN rather than the free ones that are available, as they tend not to work as well.

For example, the BBC can detect that a user is not within the UK, and blocks the user from using I-player, although some of the subscription VPNs are able to deceive the software.