View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2019, 19:33 (Ref:3885381)   #142
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Force India in 2015 missed the 1st and 2nd pre season test for financial/development woes and they finished 5th that season...these things happen. maybe not every year but common enough over F1 history.

i guess if i was head of PR i would have handled it differently. this is not an unheard thing, there are circumstance which make it understandable, no one was expecting a title challenger so why not just come out say what the reasons are?

instead they have left it open to speculation and rumours and a narrative about whose head needs to roll has filled that empty space.

how they are handling it is worse then the actual thing imo.