View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2022, 11:23 (Ref:4122937)   #72
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
It is amazing to me that the yoof will turn up in big numbers to a tedious (in my experience ) Time Attack meeting but rarely to speed hillclimbs. One exception was to a Harewood event a year or so ago; watching at Farmhouse I could soon tell that the group of young guys had never seen a hillclimb before . They got very excited at Clios 3 wheeling and Imprezas popping and banging . In conversation with them I suggested they were in for a big shock when they saw a big power single seater. Shock ? They were gratifyingly gob smacked - even more so when they saw the speed trap figure - 40mph faster than a Nissan GT- R .
This.