View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2010, 22:29 (Ref:2632873)   #3
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran

United States
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
I like it, but I think maybe you're trying just a bit too hard.

The "flow" of this circuit is, to my eye, rather akin to TT Circuit Assen, rather than having a "flow" similar to that of a track like Mosport, or just about anywhere else really.
Yeah,I said flow because I don't have any 180 or sharp pointed corners, reminds me of a piece of road we ride here where you spend quite a lot of time dragging knee pucks, in fact I wrecked my Ducati 1098S and almost meet Thy Lord there a year ago , the continuous high speed direction change makes for an interesting track, rather than when you have to stop-and-go,which I have ridden as well but are more physical tracks.

So,calculating the sections are 300-400 m long and the angles are obtuse,for the most part, I predict average speeds well over a buck and change and some pretty spectacular get-offs and gravel excursions.

So what up with the roundabout? You think it's a unique feature? It's about 200m radius,maybe 1k, me think it will offer a battleground for a sprint to the last corners where pilots will need to be at the hairy edge of traction.(?)