View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3759018)   #5
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
There's now a 60 minute 'Pre-1975 Algarve Sports Cars' race as well. Classes for (up to end of 1984) Sports 2000s, Crossle Drivers Club cars, Sports racers (pre '66 & pre '75), GTs and Touring cars 'pre 1975' and 'pre 1979'..... The first two mentioned get to run on their normal tyres, others have to run Dunlop M, Post Historic or Avon All Weather A37 compound. it's a joint venture with HMRN (1000km cars), Flavien & Vanessa Marcais (Pre - 80'Endurance) and Diogo Ferrao (I.H.E.)

It's all a bit complicated, but if anyone hasn't seen the regs, and would like to, PM me and I'll email!

Also, the weekend now includes HGPCA front and rear engine (combined), Formula Junior, Iberian Historic Endurance and Formula Ford Portugal......