View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2013, 21:18 (Ref:3349023)   #13
FstrthnU
Veteran

United States
FstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
I wonder why Jens Klingmann was removed from the entry list. He was in the #94 Turner BMW Z4 with Farfus, Paltalla, Cameron, and Dalla Lana. Speaking of which, I wonder where Dalla Lana will end up for the Rolex 24 - with Turner or with Aston Martin in GTLM? Or both?

I just noticed that Marco Holzer got pulled from the #23 AJR/Team Seattle Porsche, which makes sense given he's confirmed for Porsche North America in GTLM.

Whatever the case, Riberas/James/Farnbacher is a very strong lineup for a Pro-Am class!

66 cars is certainly a strong grid, and I'd expect 45+ for any given round where all classes will be competing at the same time. Very excited for TUSC!
Drivers can opt to run in two cars as long as they follow the minimum and maximum driving times for both cars, so I expect Dalla Lana to be running between the Aston Martin and Turner pits for the NAEC. He is probably the main principal for the AMR car, so he may or may not choose to drive it a lot.