Thread: Driver 2019 F1 Silly Season
View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2018, 15:08 (Ref:3849413)   #308
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
just a different kind of 'cool' for me. i wont go so far as anti-hero but he's close in that the trappings of fame dont define him. not flamboyant, not outspoken...really the opposite of every modern day athlete.

time will tell of course but despite my leanings, time is not on Kimi's side so this is probably the best long term move for Ferrari.

and honestly, i look forward to advancing my 'F1 agenda' next season by banging on about how bad it is that a living legend has to spend his time in a weak car. no doubt i'll spin some pro budget cap and anti big team speak in there as well!