View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2020, 03:31 (Ref:3999142)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Maybe something that's more like a speedway configuration because what they use on the short ovals, like today, is more like a road coarse configuration.
There were aero complaints at Texas (from viewers and drivers alike); pretty sure they weren't using a road course configuration there. Granted, at the speeds they're reaching at GATEWAY, you need aero and will have a bunch of aero wash regardless, but it's frustrating to me and drivers that once you get close to another driver, you lose all sorts of advantage. It's the same for everyone on track but it would be nice to have a bit more closing speed and overtaking. I don't think there would be much disagreement from anyone but how to make that happen is more complicated than I can imagine