View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2018, 17:25 (Ref:3806307)   #477
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
An interesting article, http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/134682 but I don't agree with this: "I've always thought that governors of any spec or near-spec series should feel obliged to make their cars visually appealing and that US open-wheel racing has been poorly served in this millennium, with the exception of the 2007 Panoz DP01 Champ Car.", I thought Lola and Reynard produced two great looking cars, like these two, pictured at 2002 Tecate/Telmex Monterrey Grand Prix.