View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2007, 10:34 (Ref:1977073)   #8
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljakse
but I still don't understand if he is going to start racing "with immediate effect"?
Other than the "with immediate effect" in two of the articles Ljakse?

That's surprising, thanks for posting it. Are congratulations in order? Not sure how much of a prize racing for STR is frankly. Obviously BMW was not an option for him next year or, did he sign-on to do the rest of this year only?

Instead of watching him race a field full of cars, we're now blessed with being able to watch him race a teammate in an equally crappy car. If I were any more excited about the news, I'd have to be physically restrained.