View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2014, 12:05 (Ref:3386551)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigu View Post
Tried to watch qualy but didn't seem to be available, even online.

As the Indycar section always been this "dead" There doesn't seem to be interest in the series. Speaking for myself, I'm not excited at all, have not been in a while. I'm trying to, but can't find anything that makes me want to watch the race. I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not watching... It's annoying because I really want this series to succeed since it's all we have in North America.
You can't get excited but you want the series to succeed; an interesting conundrum. Give the race a go and if you like what you see, then tell those friends of yours who have an interest in motorsport. The series will only succeed if the fan base grows.

The last two seasons have produced some excellent racing, much better than many F1 GPs.