View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2019, 10:47 (Ref:3894242)   #1343
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
The different IDPs for Spain and rest of Europe I was expecting, so took two mugshots with me to the PO.

I’m confused over the Ireland requirement though- according to the Gov.uk website an IDP is not needed....... https://www.gov.uk/guidance/internat...-28-march-2019

But, considering the rest of the confusion, anything is possible!
I also had a look at the Irish one and although I probably didn't need it I thought that for the price it "might" just save a bit of aggro as I am flying over and hiring a car for a few days and knowing my luck all this will kick in on the day I fly !!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !