View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2021, 14:18 (Ref:4080936)   #334
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
That is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life. I'll offer some Cajun sausages instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Is that the actual color?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It was gross enough with the Oscar Mayer label. Then they went with all the chicken, pork and beef. Add in black nasty and you've got the worst hot dog ever produced.

Sorry to disappoint - look at the top left of the packaging.

And if you still don't see it - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hallowiener-product/