View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2023, 20:17 (Ref:4164685)   #117
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
Some good ideas on how to make it more interesting. My biggest pet peeve at the moment is how race 2 feels like a replication of race 1 as it seems the top places rarely change materially (no doubt ill get an official correction shortly) but I think this is the area to tackle. Just need to be mindful of the huge effort that goes into getting pole and it wouldn't be fair to have the same reward should race 2 pole be decided through a hat draw
I'm not sure if the repetitiveness is a recent perceived issue, or if it has always been there.

I wonder though if people are concentrating too much on race 2? Is race 1 just as processional (i.e. the result closely matches the starting grid). If that is the case, then the issue (if it exists) is not confined to race 2 alone.