View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2020, 08:23 (Ref:3984436)   #6
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
New 2020 Vauxhall Mokka-e revealed

'Best not confused with its ancient predecessor, the all-new Mokka-e is derived from PSA’s new CMP platform and electric powertrain that have already been utilised on the new Peugeot e-208, e-2008, DS3 Crossback and aforementioned Corsa-e. But while the Corsa was rushed into production due to an awkward life cycle clash between it and other CMP models, the Mokka-e has been given time to be formed into a more representative example of what Vauxhall hopes is the model which will reinvent the struggling manufacturer.'