View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2001, 15:41 (Ref:64554)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
cambridge is useless. the city centre has 4 main car parks, all of which cost around a tenner for 5 hours. never go to the pictures and do some shopping and park there.
park and ride is always busy, and the buses are never there when you want them (1.20 per person, 2 kids per adult free), so i formulated my own park and ride system. the place with the best bus service is hills road sixth form college, which has a bus every few minutes. the students parking is the residential area nearby. so, i park down the residential streets, and i can walk into town in 20 mins or catch a bus for 1.20 return. works perfectly, especially on saturdays during the mid afternoon scrum.

there hasn't been any free parking near the city centre for ages. it's usually cheaper (and less time consuming) to drive to stansted airport and catch a train from there....