View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2019, 07:45 (Ref:3930026)   #372
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
You again, Will! You laugh… You've better have a look to the picture on your HTP, may be you'll be asked to supply crushed mosquitoes as seen in period! I mean the same ones… Compare to this search half a potato is nothing at all!
Sorry Gerard but I believe that historic cars should look period and this includes lighting. Spa 6 Hours is a must see to understand that with GT40s sporting rally additional lighting like they never did or half of the grid looking like christmas trees and sporting LED anywhere possible.

The truth is lighting is much better than in period without the need to run full LED bars or Xenon lighting and I do wonder how my Uncle did win so many 24h races in the VdeV series with only period lights on a B16, like the whole grid back then or how did the true professional drove way better and faster without the need for all these technologies.