View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2020, 09:58 (Ref:3960297)   #6
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

L-G Sjöberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
The Sixty-Fivers have not been invited to provide their usual grids this year so it looks like I'll be at Silverstone Classic after all....
David, The whole thing regarding the '65 class seems a bit confusing. At the same time (yesterday) that Nikolaj Mortensen announced that there will not be any Sixtyfivers at the Copenhagen GP, the organizers, on their homepage, added the '65 class to those who would race!

I am just speculating, but my assumption is that there has been a fall-out between Nikolaj and his "Sixtyfivers" organization and the organizers of the Copenhagen GP, and that the organizers therefore intend to have the '65 class race under their own banner and not that of "Sixtyfivers". Nikolaj has, as we all know, done an excellent job with the "Sixtyrfivers", but since it has been by invitation only (or rather selection by Nikolaj) I know that there are drivers, whose entries have not been accepted, who has been very dissatisfied. Maybe that could be a reason?

Stay tuned for more information, but for the time being, the '65 class is listed on the CHGP homepage.