View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2023, 19:21 (Ref:4147328)   #109
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthomas1990 View Post
I have had to post this message on this thread because even with a new account i cant send messages. I would have sent it privately but i couldn't do it so i apologise for this.

Dear Mr Broadrun96 and Forum members.

It is me Tux, im sorry to contact you but i wanted to apologise for my actions. It was childish, immature and wrong of me to speak to you all in this way. It was unacceptable and im really sorry, you didn't deserve it.

I had to make a new account in order to contact you because my original account is now either banned or on a time out, rightly so. Its not for me to say if im a "decent" person or not but i couldn't leave things without apologising for my actions and i hope that my commitment to creating a new account, a new e-mail to achieve this shows how truly sorry i am.

Many Thanks

Tux

Thanks for the apology, I'm not sure one was necessary but if you felt it was, that's fair enough.

As far as I can tell your account hasn't been banned. I certainly haven't done anything to it. If you click on this link, Contact Us, you can say there is a problem with your account. I had a similar issue with my account a few weeks ago.