View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2023, 08:30 (Ref:4148252)   #7
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post

What did other posters think of the race?
Agree re Martins... yes he was a bit fortunate in getting pole by 0.7, having benefitted from the. late red in qualy, but to go out and put a time like that down whilst the track was still evolving by the lap was good to see.

His fightback from 10th thanks to the personally hated reverse grid crap was the highlight of the race. I think we have a star of the future in him.

As for Pourchaire that was an FF rookie move. I have not seen misjudgement as bad as that in a long while. It cost him his championship lead, deservedly.

I ws also quite impressed by Iwasa managing to hold Martins off on the last lap, especially given Martins had DRS.

Given his pace this weekend and him starting the feature race from his well earned pole it is Martins race to lose. He certainly deserves to win from what he has shown this weekend.

[/my2cents]