View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2019, 12:57 (Ref:3929657)   #155
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
And he seems to have found his missing mojo now so retirement may be less likely.
He and his mojo have been on a trial separation for awhile. The couple counseling has been touch and go, but there are glimmers of hope as we saw this past weekend (even if he was gifted pit strategy that ended up being detrimental to his leading teammate... but a win is a win as his counselor reminds him!)

Lets see if he and his mojo are able to keep it together for the remainder of the season!

Richard