View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2014, 15:13 (Ref:3371017)   #9
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
While what you say is partially true, I find this type of racing to be ridiculous.

Supposedly, the biggest and best stockcar race in the world, is now a complete game of Russian Roulette where everyone knows a disastrous wreck will happen at some point in every plate race. Take last night's truck race-fabulous finish, with a great big unavoidable mess in the middle of it.

Instead of attempting to create a better product, they tout it like it's something wonderful. When the second duel finished, Fox showed the wreck over and over and over, then pretty much said, "Hamlin won the race. We'll be right back."

Don't get me wrong, I like smoke, flames and fisticuffs with the best of them, but this is becoming rather insulting.

And yes, looks like it's rain, rain, rain and more rain for Daytona. This wouldn't happen in Big Bill's or even Little Bill's day.