Thread: GPL
View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2017, 16:53 (Ref:3759181)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So, just for fun, I installed GPL again using the all in one installer. I've had a couple of online races and I'm already down to within .8 of my best at Watkins Glen. Yes, it looks dated alongside the modern offerings, but with it set to a high res and all of the eye candy that the all in one installer provides, I'm loving it again and it still knocks the socks off of anything I've tried since. Such a challenge. I know there will be plenty of harrumphing from certain quarters, but does anyone else dip their toe in now and again?