Thread: Driver 2019 F1 Silly Season
View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2018, 19:01 (Ref:3859154)   #636
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I immediately thought of that ZZ Top beard and that somehow featuring into the livery. Maybe along the lines of the fictional “Stroker Ace” and his chicken suit that he wore for his sponsor “Chicken Pit”, the Haas drivers will have to wear costume beards while doing press interviews.

Just like the pink Force India car... you pay the bills, you get to pick the car color!

Richard