Thread: Driver 2019 F1 Silly Season
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2018, 15:57 (Ref:3864779)   #650
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well it's good to have him back, but let's not got too excited till we see him actually racing. It's a massive shame for Ocon though. Hope he's back though
mixed feelings on this one myself.

Happy for RK to have this chance to prove himself again but flip side is that Ocon now looks to be without a place to land.

probably connecting dots that shouldn't be connected, ...but cant help but think things would have been different for him had he managed to pull off a cleaner move/found a way to avoid a reckless Max in Brazil.