View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2021, 23:17 (Ref:4072874)   #2357
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman66 View Post
Allegedly the ****** gets paid a million quid a year to be perhaps the worst sports commentator I have ever listened to, other than Carlton Kirby.

in reality if you pay for this, you are paying for him, so just stop, it's that simple I am sorry.

He believes the hype SKY throw at him, hocks anything and everything linked to motorsport for a profit, gets fat on the pay (have you seen how massive his belly is currently) and has his pathetic catchphrase written on his office wall.

Honestly if that is not enough to get you to stop paying or watching this drivel I dont know what is. It was for me and I never looked back, I can't recall the last time I watched an F1 race and my racing knowledge and life is far better as a result, die mainly to this cretin ruining anything he talks about linked to f1.

It is a captive audience, the only way you can watch it is to put up with the cretin, so unless you all stop watching, it will stay, and sadly you are all to weak willed to just quit.
Did he run over your cat or something?

More power to you for being better than the rest of us. You must be very proud.