View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2017, 19:49 (Ref:3750508)   #33
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Maybe Adam but Liberty have always said they want the British GP but not specified at Silverstone. Maybe London could get a Monaco type deal with no hosting fee and a joint venture promotion with Liberty.

It may well be at Silverstone in 2020, but I think a London GP is much more of a serious prospect with Liberty than it was with BE and CVC.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Have they specifically said not Silverstone? Or just not mentioned it specifically? If you see what I mean.

If they are implying they think the history is important then London isn't where it is at. Threaten Brands by all means, but not a London street race. I'd taken it as implied it what Silverstone. Maybe incorrectly, but it would miss this point if they do that IMHO.

The French thing is a little different. That is more country than venue as it has moved around a lot. The realistic options didn't have great historic importance. And they didn't consider Paris.