Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2018, 17:37 (Ref:3816537)   #2759
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
There are far more arguments against that than for it....
and after all that, Ferrari would just end up ruining for it everyone by forming essentially a bespoke tire deal with one of the suppliers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I wish people could make up their mind about tyres. One minute they last too long, and the next moment everyone is complaining that they only last for a few laps.
ill admit to once being in that camp. not to rehash the old debate but it did take Pirelli a lot of time to get to where they are now. obvious reasons of course...lack of testing, using an outdated car as their test mule, teams using their tires in backwards ways.

but several years in and far more tire testing, i have to say i have very much changed my opinion of their offerings. so far this year i think they have absolutely gotten their sums right