View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2018, 11:47 (Ref:3817877)   #1455
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn’t like the graphic. It would have been better in a simple box. More useful.

As for it being an attempt to hide the halo. Clearly not. It highlights it. It was just an attempt to use the space. Nice idea. I didn’t think it worked, but it’s no more than using the space on the screen.

I notice it in those shots, but my natural interest in how the car is behaving and the steering inputs takes off. My inherent interest in F1 is watching it to enjoy not be outraged.

I would get rid of it still, but I am hardly noticing it in normal racing shots.