View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2016, 10:31 (Ref:3684482)   #44
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I must admit, I've pretty much given up on it..... With the 65 mod and the new sportscar mod, I'm back to RF1
Yep, progress is slow, however I think they have reached a point now where its a solid driving experience. As long as you don't want anything resembling a story or career type narrative, its simply just the nuts and bolts of driving and it does that very well.

The netcode had a massive overhaul and its now pretty much as good as anything else on the market. There are still a few quirks like occasionally a car will surge slightly back and forth on a straight, but its pretty solid.

The recent Porsche update has dropped and the 911 RSR is simply sublime. Really tricky to handle, understeer on entry, oversteer on exit, quite tough to get a good balance, but very rewarding. Getting a perfect lap is tough.