View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2018, 13:45 (Ref:3871122)   #30
pescaraproductions
Rookie

pescaraproductions should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think its looking all too good for this series next year. Other than the uproar they've caused by removing all of the unique, non BTCC tracks from the calendar and going to Spa, something that most of us won't be able to see. They've also had a good go at decimating the growing fan base they had by blocking anyone on twitter who says anything even vaguely critical of the series. The chap who runs that side of it seems to be a bit of a loose cannon, went off at me for asking on progress of rumours of a second Kent Hyundai being built. Very strange.

Other than that there's a serious lack of announcements (yes its early but after all the hype about so many being interested you'd think they'd be at least a few), TCT is here to sweep up some ex BTCC kit, the Cupra TCR cars and few S2000's, and Britcar and other enduro series have been rounding them up as well. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, we seem to be very good at having 19 individual championships to cater for the same cars over here, it'll be interesting to see which scrapes double figures of TCR spec cars next year.

I can see the Kent Hyundai(s) back next year, Wilson, Crocker and Price too. I think Taylor is looking to go Europe, the Alfas god knows the minute they looked quick they went home trashed, and the rest are rentals that struggled to find drivers.