View Single Post
Old 3 May 2018, 17:33 (Ref:3819190)   #68
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
I do think that this is BS on the part of the ACO but at the same time what do you expect? IMSA does this stuff just as bad and more often.

At the same time, I can see Elton's point, but that's also the price you might have to pay for having a pro-am pay driver in your car and building your program around that knowing that the ACO can screw with the rules any time they please. So far, I haven't heard Rebellion or BR complain, and it seems that Rebellion especially doesn't care and/or saw this coming and planned for it.

Crap move by the ACO, but I do also wonder how much sand Toyota has bagged up, as well as the privateers.
Crap move by the ACO that the teams agreed to when they entered the lmp1 class? Come on now, this is blown way out of proportion. The cars are brand new, the teams are inexperience. Even if they are they're still coming to terms with their machines. The autonomy advantage of Toyota (hybrid car) was claimed from the start now Dagys makes some 'breaking news' story about eot tables that were known for weeks and it's all "ACO bad". I say lets let the weekend play out before casting judgement.