View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2021, 22:00 (Ref:4088020)   #582
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
We all have our own opinions on these 2 drivers. Many of the points that you listed in praise of Verstappen could easily be attributed to Hamilton as well. However in comparing Verstappen with Schumacher and Senna - I think that many people consider that both of those drivers crossed the line of what is acceptable or not on many occasions - but that really is going over old ground.

And there will be plenty of examples of similar on radio traffic that you dislike about Hamilton coming from the Verstappen camp - and that is without analysing the stuff that Horner and Marko come out with.

The world mostly is polarised between these two. This forum is not twitter, and I hope that despite any specific loyalties that posters may have, that we can see the grey area in-between for both of them.

Anything that distracts us from discussing the Ashes is a good thing.
Ashes you say?

I better put Australia back as my country on my bio