View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2021, 22:43 (Ref:4088030)   #587
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau2 View Post
It has been pretty balanced. Hence, my comment that a single moment whether positive or negative could define the Championship...you seemed to want to make a completely different point.

However, as I said to SOME eyes it will be a tainted Championship whichever way it goes. Max fans will bring up Silverstone/Hungary/Imola if he loses, Lewis fans will bring up Monza/Spa/Jeddah if he loses. The season just has that level of controversy surrounding it as a whole.
Nope, wasn’t trying to make a point, just countering your point that the max move into turn 1 was season defining…,I think there was a far more defining move into that turn in the same race, especially with how much it’s got people talking about Max’s driving going into the final race.

I’m a Hamilton fan, don’t mind admitting it. However more than that I’m a fan of the sport. Drivers will come and go, so I care more for the sport than any single driver. I may not like Max and Red Bull but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate his talent and Red Bulls work ethic. We currently have 2 teams and drivers operating at between 99% and 101% where you either lose or overstep the boundary.

While at times it’s being frustrating to watch, overall it’s been an absolute pleasure.