View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 19:32 (Ref:3780444)   #5229
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I despise "DPi" just as much as I do GTE-model so I'd be indifferent in both cases. Just give me honest prototypes, as in P-R-O-T-O-T-Y-P-E-S.

Why do they feel the need to reinvent the wheel all the time, just push the next cycle back to 2025 or whatever and let's just see how this evolves. We have great LMP1 field forming up now for 2018 and beyond, with real cars and not artificial BoP lottery or other sticker spec engineering nonsense. They always babble on about stability, so have that then!

I mean sure the mfgs want new shiny trendy things but they always do. At the end they are there to just win Le Mans anyway, whatever the concept behind. You can implement those things through evolutions rather than revolutions anyway.