View Single Post
Old 3 May 2018, 17:16 (Ref:3819174)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well of course it was exciting and unpredictable. That is apparently what we need. The final denouement was the icing on the cake.

But all of that was due to a number of things: The safety car; the bits of carbon fibre on the track; a pair of drivers who were racing, perhaps too hard; the lack of a need to save fuel due to those safety cars.

As an exercise in strategy it was brilliant.

I'll give it 9.