View Single Post
Old 3 May 2018, 16:17 (Ref:3819138)   #44
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I don't see what a guideline would be stated for. If they say hybrid has an efficiency advantage of a lap at LM, that seems pretty set in stone. I think the fact that this information is being talked about now is a little funny. Maybe because the exact wording is being released? Maybe because non-hybrids are taken aback a little at the fact they have to adhere to being 'short-stinted'? Maybe they can underfuel their car now and save some time during pit stops or run lighter?
IDK "Should not exceed" as in the committee bulletin has a smell of desperation to it

But all in all, I don't think any of this is gonna matter at LM because beyond qualifying and first segments of the race, that event most likely won't have anything do with performance this year, but survival