Thread: FIA F3 - 2018
View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2018, 17:59 (Ref:3801626)   #107
Alex K
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Alex K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
3 cars+ where are you getting your thoughts on breking even, making profits or loss bella? If you run a team, I believe you have to push for full payment/per weekend inc. potential damage. I understand what you are saying, but... I believe that is why RR, Fortec, T-Sport pulled out, they need to make a profit to run sustainable business. I also understand the Markelovs, Gelaels, Grubmuellers, Mazepins and Strolls of junior formulas........ they banktrolling teams to help their offspring to get a reasult... I do understand, but that happens every so often, and after you still have to run the business.

FIA, or whoever runs F3 should only allow max 4 cars per team, that's what NASCAR did, no more.

@Formulahistory how can you say that if Prema hasn't had 5 drivers, Carlin six the car count would be poor? It would not, I stand by what witnessed, I'd rather send my son/client to a Fortec two car team, than being underfinanced driver in at Carlin. Getting further in motorsport, F2/IL/SF/...ICS/.../F1 means you need more money than success in lower formula.